- a high transmission rate from IR- to UV-radiation
- a low coefficient of thermal expansion
- an excellent resistance to temperature changes with continuous implementation possibilities for temperatures up to 1100°C
- a low softening temperature
- a high chemical resistance as well as
- a high dialectric strength
Because of the features mentioned above, quartz glass is one of the most important raw materials for industry and economy. It is distinguished between two different qualities: natural and synthetic quartz glass. Find out more about the different properties of these two qualities by looking at our subcategories.
Quarz tubes Natural quartz plates Synthetic quartz plates
News from GründerRegion Aachen, 2/2014From market research to quality assurance. The innovation voucher given to us by the federal state of Northrhine Westfalia is a financial contribution...
D 52134 Herzogenrath